Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This!!!






Okay let me just brief you all on what has been going on at the Trussells!! I woke up this morning to apple juice dripping from my hair down my cheek. I then got up and Miles was wet so I went to change him and he peed all over my nightgown and it was running down my leg. We went back to sleep for a couple more hours and he woke up again. We then went back to sleep and woke up for good at 7:30. At 8:30 he threw my hairbrush in the toilet and by 9:30 I was ready to call the paddy wagon to pick me up!!HAHA!!! I am just considering this a MINOR setback and am not going to lose my cool. I am starting to get my groove back which is good news.

Grandpa and Grandma Trussell came up Monday evening for Mike's Jr. High Softball game. It was a good game and the Lady Wolverines beat Gallatin. Miles was good at the game and wanted to wear the girl's helmets and carry the bats around.

Our dear friends Jennifer. Jake and Nick Sprague came to visit last night and brought gifts for Miles, Winston and dinner from KFC. It was so good to visit with them and introduce them to Miles. We all became friends when we first moved to Cameron and we lived in the duplexes next to each other. Jennifer also gave me a pedicure and got me whipped back into shape. Thanks so much guys for a fun night. Miles being the little hamhock that he is was making faces and showing everyone his chewed up food to get a laugh. What am I going to do with this boy. Gotta love it. We will work on table manners in a few weeks. We did a self portrait but since Miles had just woke up from his nap he looks less than thrilled. He has been grabbing my cheeks and giving me kisses-"Can you say Melt My Heart!!" Hope you are all having a good week. It is off tonight for the homecoming bonfire at Maysville!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment