Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mama's Favorite Things and Winston's New Ride!!





I stayed in bed an extra long time this morning enjoying the snuggle time with Miles. I love to just watch him sleep and kiss his soft, chubby cheeks. Melts my heart. I also love taking him for rides with furry brother in the wagon Grandma and Grandpa Trussell brought up for him. I also LOVE bare baby and toddler feet. I love how soft and perfect they are. No callouses or cracked heels to deal with-just a clean slate. I am in awe that his little feet have already traveled further than many feet will travel in a lifetime. Those little feet spent many hours playing on his favorite playground in Korea and now they are logging many hours at the park here. I wonder where those feet will take him in the future? His feet are definately flip-flop worthy. They are some pretty feet. I must admit I am a little obsessive about feet. I am weird I know but I find myself looking at people's feet and studying them. I admire a nice paint job and a set of pretty heels!! I think this is why I had a melt-down a couple of weeks ago when my pedi had gone south!! HAHA Hope everyone has a good day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment