Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho-It's Off To Work I Go!!!






This was my first week back at work and it was bittersweet. I only cried after I got to work and everyone started asking me how I was doing!!!! I missed all my co-workers and was glad to see them and have adult conversation but on the flip side I of course missed my sweet baby boy!!! I only work four days and I get a three day weekend every week so that definately helps. They had the office all decorated and my desk had balloons on it and a framed picture of Miles and a beautiful photo album Hill Shoemaker put together. Miles was also up as my screensaver photo. Working with great folks makes it much easier. Miles is changing so much every week. He seems to have gotten taller and is filling out. He is getting more vocal and learning more words. We read his list of Korean words every morning at breakfast and then practice the English words that match them. He wakes up in a good mood and is ready to take on the world immediately after waking. Not much morning cuddle time in bed for Miles!! He has people to see and things to do!!! Hope you all have a great week. Hello to our Korean family!!! We love blogging with you and seeing all the pictures and videos. Miles enjoys watching the kids and sister riding her bike!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment