Monday, January 2, 2012

Never Say Never!!!!



Oh yes, we let Miles ride not one ride but two.  We went to Applebees today and enjoyed lunch courtesy of  our Alabama family (Thanks so much for the gift card!!!)  After that we went on our Walmart run and Miles said Pease Momma and of course I melted.  The horse and Tigger were calling our name.

We had barely left the house all weekend and we did nothing on New Years (eve or day) so this was our big outing.  I just like to hibernate when it is so cold and windy.  I used to always think parents were such suckers to let their kids con them out of money to ride those things but of course that was before I became a parent.  My sister always said the perfect parents have no children and boy was she right.  I have eaten a lot of crow in the last year so NEVER SAY NEVER!!!  He was so sweet while he was on there waving saying Hi momma- then the ride ended.  Things just got ugly from there so lets just say everyone in Walmart new we were leaving and Miles was not happy.  We are definately working with a strong-willed child who is two and a half.  I can feel the gray hairs getting worse as I type this.  I love him dearly but man he knows how to push my buttons.  It is back to work tomorrow and back to school for Miles and Mike so no more sleeping in for a few days!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment