Monday, September 12, 2011

Whistle While I Work



Okay-Why is it that housework is so fun when we are little??? We are so eager to help and joyful while doing our tasks.

Then this dreaded thing called adulthood creeps up on us and rears its' ugly head. It forces us to get up early and go from sun up to sun down. Suddenly the cleaning is not so fun anymore. It is a necessity of life if we want clean dishes and clean clothes to wear.

There are some things I really don't mind and secretly kind of enjoy. I love a clean bathroom with a shiny vanity and clean unspotted mirrors. This just makes me happy.

For now I am glad that Miles is having fun with chores and begs me to let him help. He always says "I do mama" "I do dishes!" He is definately in training to be a good helpful husband someday and not a lazy slug for some poor woman to clean up after. Now if I can just keep this up for the next decade or so we will be in good shape!!! Have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment