Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Boy's Best Friend

Miles and Winston have a love hate relationship. Miles loves to play with him and tease him but feels deceived when Winston takes advantage of situations. Miles left his apple slices on the ottoman in a little dish yesterday and Winston swiped them. He only left for a minute to go upstairs but they were gone in a blink of an eye. Winston is a pretty good sport but if he feels slighted on the attention he will bark and whine until he gets some lovin. I love seeing my two fellas together and I cherish my time with them. Winston has been with me through so many seasons of my life and I have shared many a secret with him I know he will take to the grave. He could have his paw twisted however if the right chunk of cheese came along!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment