Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Conditions!!!





We will remember this week for a long time!!!! Praise God we still have electricity. Today is appropriately Ground Hog Day and let me tell you I feel like a ground hog. I just want to eat, sleep and pop my head out once in a while to check out the situation!!! We will be pulling out all our tricks today to keep Miles entertained because it is too cold to be outside for any length of time.

I am seeing cushions off the couch, Curious George Marathon on DVD, hide and seek and basically pure havoc!!! Our clinic has been cancelled for three days so the three of us have been spending lots of time together. Maybe I can talk Mike into helping me hang some stuff on the walls. I already cleaned out two closets so maybe I will clean the hall closet!!! Hope everyone stays warm and doesn't go too stir crazy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment