Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!





Wishing everyone a wonderful 2011. I always seem to make resolutions even though they are hard to keep. My main one this year is to TRY and blog everyday. This is my way of "scrapbooking" for my family right now and I think it will be neat for our family to look back on our journey.

I also want to simplify things. How much "stuff" do I really need???? Too much is overwhelming for me and causes undo stress so I am striving for more simplicity.

I also want to list something each day I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for a warm home. So many homeless people and families who lost their homes in the tornadoes this weekend that this was the first thing to come to mind today!!

Miles has extreme bedhead but man do I love his bedhead. I love how sweet he looks first thing in the morning!!!

Much health and joy to you all this year from our family to yours!!!! We ate our blackeyed peas and cornbread today for our "lucky" start to the year. Everything but our collard greens because we really aren't that fond of them but maybe I just don't fix them properly. Oh well-who needs wealth anyway right HAHA!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

miles you are so funny.

Post a Comment