Friday, August 5, 2011

How Much Do I Love You???


I love Korea this much!!!!! So sorry we have been terrible on the blogging this summer. Miles accidentally cracked our laptop screen while waving his Fourth of July beads from the parade. He didn't hit it that hard but just enough in one area to cause the problem so we have been without our computer until last night.

Also my mother is still in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery. She had an aortic valve replaced and triple bypass so I have been spending time with her as much as possible. I will update more this weekend and add more pictures!!

We have an eventful weekend planned. A wedding tomorrow and Mike's parents 50th wedding anniversary Sunday. Stay cool and enjoy the last days before school starts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment