Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!






We woke up this morning to a beautiful covering of snow. I must say I do like a white Christmas so I hope it lasts. We are looking forward to a laid back day just the three of us (well four including Winston). We are going to play and watch Christmas shows today then go to church tonight. I am so excited to be spending our first Christmas with our son. We received a wonderful package from our Korean family (we do consider them family now!!!). We will open their gift this evening or maybe Christmas morning. We are sending their new years package so they can watch for it. We will send it to Eastern!!!! Hope everyone has a great day and a blessed Christmas. We send hugs out to all. Grandma and Grandpa Trussell are in Tuscon Arizona so hope they are having a great time. We will post other pictures later today!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment